If you don’t understand or are unsure about how to comply with PDPA requirements, try our professional services.
Benefits of Using Our Consulting Service
- Knowing how to establish a clear workflow and process to protect personal data in accordance with the PDPA
- Being able to create contractual terms that comply with the PDPA
- Being able to recognize and manage employee’s privacy rights
- Reducing the risk of data leakage or breach
- Learning how to cope with PDPA challenges
- Being able to prove that you have complied with the PDPA requirements can prevent legal consequences
- Earning credibility and trust from your clients, partners and investors
- Gaining access to PDPA training resources for further use and application to your processing of personal data.
PDPA Consultant Service
Our team of consultants and experts can help your business comply with the PDPA. We offer a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Training: We provide basic and specialized training on the PDPA, including Data Inventory Mapping, Record of Processing Activities (RoPA), and workshops.
- Document preparation: We can draft PDPA-related contracts and agreements, data protection policies, and privacy notices. We can also prepare a PDPA risk assessment and provide suggestions on how to improve your work processes.
- Consulting: We can advise you on PDPA procedures and IT and software systems. We can also assist you in preparing a work manual that complies with PDPA requirements.
- Training: We can train your executives and employees on how to comply with the PDPA.
- We understand that the PDPA can be complex, but we are here to help you make sure that your business is compliant. Contact us today to learn more about our services.